Next Badge testing week - Week Commencing Sunday 1st December - Saturday 7th December.
During Normal lesson
Advanced group are groups are by invitation only.
This group aims to build gymnast’s confidence and skills to potentially join the Northwood Gymnastics Competitive Squad, should you choose to do so.
* All Advance Gymnasts are invited to compete in the Northwood Gymnastics local clubs competitions.
* When the gymnasts participate in the annual club championships, they will compete as an advanced group, wearing the advanced group competition leotard. (Red and Black) - Available at the club £35.00
*Advance groups are expected to train
a minimum of 4 sessions over the summer
period. These are inlcuded in the Autumn fees.
(Advance Plus - minimum 5 sessions)
* We prefer advanced female gymnasts to wear a leotard when training.
* All Advance Gymnasts must wear the correct competition clothing when competing
* All hair must be tied back and no jewellery must be removed when training.
* Long nails, especially false are not permitted when training.
* Advanced group gymnast’s are invited to attend the Advanced Holiday Club in order to train with the Squad and Developmental Group gymnasts.
TERMLY REVIEW TO BE IN ADVANCE - Please note that throughout the term our coaches are always assessing Gymnast's ability and attitude to training. If at the end of a term your coach feels that the Advance group is not appropriate for the Gymnast. The Gymnast will be invited to attend another more appropriate class to suit the Gymnasts needs
A Holiday Club will be running at Northwood School
Click the holiday tab to book
10am - 3pm
Monday NS - 6.15pm - 8.15pm Advanced Group - INVITE ONLY - 8,9,10 yrs
Tuesday NS - 6.15pm - 8.15pm Advanced Group - INVITE ONLY - 11-16 yrs
Wednesday NS - 6.15pm - 8.15pm Advanced Group - INVITE ONLY - 8,9,10 yrs
Thursday NS - 6.15pm - 8.15pm Advanced Group - INVITE ONLY - 11-16yrs
Saturday NS - 2.30pm - 4.30pm Advanced Group - INVITE ONLY -8,9,10yrs
Northwood School Venue - NS