Next Badge testing week - Week Commencing Sunday 1st December - Saturday 7th December.
During Normal lesson
Development groups are by invitation only.
Sessions are held ONLY at Northwood Gymnastics at St Helen's, Northwood and Northwood School Venue.
* All Development squad gymnasts are encouraged to attend a minimum of two sessions per week. (This can also be one development and one recreational class)
* All Development Gymnasts are expected to compete in the Northwood Gymnastics local clubs competitions.
When the gymnasts participate in the Club competitions and/or annual club championships, they will compete as an Development group, wearing the development group competition leotard. (Red and Black)
Available at the club - £35.00
* Development group are expected to train
a minimum of 3 sessions over the summer
period. These are inlcuded in the Autumn fees.
* Development gymnasts 7 years old and under.
* All hair must be tied back and no jewellery must be removed when training.
* Long nails, especially false are not permitted when training.
TERMLY REVIEW TO BE IN DEVELOPMENT : Please note that throughout the term our coaches are always assessing Gymnast's ability and attitude to training. If at the end of a term your coach feels that the Development group is not appropriate for the Gymnast. The Gymnast will be invited to attend another more appropriate class to suit the Gymnasts needs
Monday STH - 5.45pm - 7.15pm Development Group - INVITE ONLY - 5,6, 7 yrs
Monday NS - 5.45pm - 7.15pm Development Group - INVITE ONLY - 5,6, 7 yrs Wednesday NS - 5.45pm - 7.15pm Development Group - INVITE ONLY- 5,6 , 7yrs
Northwood School Venue - NS
St Helen's Venue - STH