/dev classes Sat 22nd December 2018
SQUAD GROUPS ARE INVITATION ONLY
Sessions are held at both Northwood School and St Helen's Venue.
The squad group will all have the opportunity to compete against other local clubs.
More information will be available from September 2018
Squad Group Expectations
* All Squad Gymnasts must attend a minimum of two training sessions per week.
* Squad gymnasts must be at least 7 years old.
* All Squad Gymnasts are expected to compete in the Northwood Gymnastics local clubs competition
* All Squad FEMALE Gymnasts MUST wear a leotard when training. This does not have to be the competition leotard.
* All Squad Gymnasts must wear the correct competition clothing when competing
- more information below
* All hair must be tied back and no jewellery must be removed when training.
* Long nails, especially false are not permitted when training.
* All Squad gymnasts are expected to attend holiday training, especially over the long summer break. 6 days of summer holiday training will be included in your summer term fees.
TERMLY REVIEW TO BE IN SQUAD
Please note that throughout the term our coaches are always assessing Gymnast's ability and attitude to training. If at the end of a term your coach feels that the Squad group is not appropriate for the Gymnast. The Gymnast will be invited to attend another more appropriate class to suit the Gymnasts needs.
Tuesday 6.00pm - 8.00pm Squad - St Helen's Venue
Thursday 5.30pm - 7.15pm Squad - St Helen's Venue
Friday 5.30pm - 7.30pm Squad - Northwood School Venue
Saturday 12.30pm - 2.30pm Squad - Northwood School Venue
Saturday 2.30pm - 4.30pm Squad - Northwood School Venue
Squad Gymnastics Holiday Club will be running at St Helen's Sports Centre
during the holidays for Squad, Advanced and Development Group members ONLY.
10am - 3pm
You can only book in your online account.
You cannot book via the website.
It is important for gymnasts to maintain their training over the holidays
All Squad girls are expected to wear the SQUAD club leotard when competing
We have two leotards - Blue and Black
New Leotard - Red and Black
All Squad boys are expected to wear the black NG tshirt with black shorts.
To purchase a leotard, or Squad tshirt please see Desna at St Helen's or
email Desna to arrange purchase